[gsis_admins] Presenters Certificates

  • From: Flora Contreras <flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 18:38:49 +0000

After cross referencing several docs, the following folks are School System
Employees who are either presenting or helping a vendor with a presentation:

Angela Jenson
Josh Griffis
Paula Crowley
Heather Sutton
Cindy Daivs
Dawn Everett
Lynne McCoy
Bill Kitterman
Kathy Davis
Kim Anderson
Chris McManigal

I have created a certificate of appreciation for them.  I did NOT do one for
Vendor, DOE, or GSIS Board members who are presenting.

Please let me know if I left anyone off the list.

Flora Contreras                                                      Student
Information System Coordinator
770-945-5035 x330                                               Data
Collections & Reporting Coordinator
770-945-4629 FAX                                                Varsity
Assistant Soccer Coach
        Buford City School System - K-12; 3,750 Students
Building Community; Serving Students
Think before you print this e-mail! By not printing it, you preserve precious
natural resources; it's another step in growing GREEN. This message, including
any attachments, may contain confidential information intended for a specific
individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it is strictly prohibited.

GIF image