[gsis_admins] Re: Presenter Certificates and other stuff

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 21:53:40 +0000

4:30. We are about done.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Debra Flanders<mailto:dsflanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎2/‎3/‎2015 4:46 PM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: Presenter Certificates and other stuff

What time do we meet in convention center. .

On Feb 3, 2015 3:53 PM, "Theresa Beckum"
I will not have any guests tonight.
________________________________
From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on
behalf of Denise Epperson
<denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>>
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 11:02:14 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Priscilla and I will not have any guests with us tonight. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 3, 2015, at 10:14 AM, Donna
<donnacbeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:donnacbeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Yes. He knows. Just need head count.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 3, 2015, at 9:24 AM, Denise Epperson
<denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Donna,

Do you have his contact info?  How many are bring guest?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 3, 2015, at 9:17 AM, Work
<flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
 wrote:

I don't think anyone is expecting USHA to pay for guest, just wanted to know if
guest were allowed.

I'm not sure who is in contacted with USHA regarding reservation, but I'll have
at least one guest, but maybe 2 more if they make down in time.

flora

On Feb 2, 2015, at 4:04 PM, Denise Epperson
<denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

As far as board dinner, I would say the same applies here.  I believe it would
be expecting too much for USHA to pay for a guest; however, we have in the past
allowed personal guest with us.  However, someone needs to contact Mike with
the number of additional people explaining they would be paying for themselves.

Denise

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Flora Contreras
<flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
 wrote:
I printed certificates for the following folks who are listed as presenters on
RegOnline:

First Name      Last Name       School System or Vendor
Kim     Anderson        Habersham County
Tina    Avery   Clayton County
Ragen   Cantrell        Newton County
Paula   Crowley Liberty County
Noralee Deason  Effingham County
Dawn    Everett Effingham County
Josh    Griffis Griffin-Spalding County
Linda   McCormick       Marietta City
Lynne   McCoy   Bryan County
Chris   McManigal       Camden County
Samantha        Mimbs   Monroe County
Kimberly        Rhodes  Savannah-Chatham County
Rhonda  Robinson        Clayton County
Jennifer        Sparks  Fulton County
Chanda  Steele  Pike County
Kathy   Tart    Habersham County
Patricia        Webb    Bulloch County

Shavon  McKenney        Henry County

Please note I also printed one for Shavon as our first registered PAID attendee.

I also printed out a 'gift card' if you will for Carolyn as she requested from
"A Christmas on a River". They are giving out a free angle tree topper, but
wants the winner to pick it up themselves.

I have one other question, I know USHA is paying for the board members dinner
tomorrow night, but I do not recall if we are allowed to invite guest.  I know
in the past we have invited guest to board dinners and they paid for
themselves.  Just checking since I haven't heard anyone ask or talk about it.

Thanks!
flora

Flora Contreras

Buford City School System<http://www.bufordcityschools.org/> – K-12; 4,100
Students

Student Information System Coordinator * Data Collections & Reporting
Coordinator

Varsity Assistant Soccer Coach * BHS Athletics Website
Administrator<http://www.bufordwolves.com/>

770-945-5035 x330<tel:770-945-5035%20x330>

Building Community; Serving Students

Think before you print this e-mail! By not printing it, you preserve precious
natural resources; it is another step in growing GREEN. This message, including
any attachments, may contain confidential information intended for a specific
individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it is strictly prohibited.

--

Thank you,

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin-Spalding County Schools
P: 770-229-3710 x 315
F: 770-229-3708
Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended