[gsis_admins] Re: Presenter Certificates and other stuff

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 10:37:11 -0500

Wish I was bringin' my someone, but he's gotta teach. :(

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen -  But if you must print, shred!

--
This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,