[gsis_admins] Re: Pre-K Speech served at a day care

  • From: "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Noralee Deason (ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 20:47:46 +0000

We use I-Service Provider Location.

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carolyn Oliver
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 1:20 PM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Noralee Deason (ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [gsis_admins] Pre-K Speech served at a day care

Do you have any special ed pre-k students to whom you provide speech services
at a day care?  If so, what FTE environment code do you report?  (I know that
is not reported for this cycle but we have a discrepancy in my district that we
are trying to resolve.)

Carolyn Oliver
Coordinator, Central Registration and
Student Information Systems
Paulding County School District
522 Hardee Street
Dallas, GA 30132
(770) 443-8003 x 10223
(770) 505-3623 FAX

Board Member of Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS) Users Group -
www.gsisusers.org<http://www.gsisusers.org>

and remedial action about viruses and other defects.

If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the Technology
Department, Pike County Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295.
E-mail: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx