[gsis_admins] Re: Pink Calendar

  • From: Steve Phillips <sphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 09:32:10 -0500

Densie,

My son's dog Gee Gee thinks I am her mommy and she wakes me up at 3 in the
morning when she
gets lonely. Gee Gee got very sick with vestibular disease which is vertigo
in dogs. I thought she
was a goner. Now she is better and do not mind her waking me up at 3 in the
morning. So I answer
email till she goes back to sleep. I am so glad she well again! Gee Gee is
a Siberian Husky.

Steve