[gsis_admins] Re: Pink Calendar

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 12:12:54 -0500

I didn’t.  If not one else picked it up, you may want to call them and see
if they have it.  If they do, maybe if you are nice to Theresa, she might
go by and pick it up for you.  J

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."