[gsis_admins] Re: Pearson Registration

  • From: Anna Tarleton <tarletonanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:17:33 -0500

I tried to do that but the software won't allow me to re-order that list. It
let me re-order the types of registrants but not this list. I input it as an
enhancement request, along with the ability to charge customers for the use of
the credit card gateway without charging them for the registration software.

Sent from my iPad