[gsis_admins] Re: Outstanding debts

  • From: Donna <donnacbeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:45:17 -0500

Good morning, GSIS board members. There's $440,20 in outstanding checks. Also,
I will write a check to the Westin for $100.78  per invoice. As of today,
there's $16,451.00 in the checking account. RegOnline owes $13,309.10. The
checking account has been charged $24 for two returned checks from RegOnline.
There's $35,325,46 in the money market account. Let me know if you have any
questions. Donna.

Sent from my iPhone