[gsis_admins] Re: Numbers

  • From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 17:13:45 +0000

Not a problem.

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denise Epperson
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 9:51 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Numbers

We may have to have some board members give up their bags this year depending
on how many more register in the next 7 days and how many walk up because per
regonline, we have 442 people register and only 450 items ordered.  Hopefully
we will have enough since DOE people normally don’t take bags and some vendors
do not take bags either.  But, I’m going to ask everyone to wait until 10 on
Thursday to get a bag, is everyone ok with that?  I’m sure in the end we will
have enough because we usually have people that do not show up; however, I
believe our attendees should come first.  Maybe Theresa can make it up, once
all of the money is deposited.

Theresa, is it too late to add 15 more guides and schedules to make sure the
board has a copy?

Griffin-Spalding County Schools
P: 770-229-3710 x315
F: 770-229-3708

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain