[gsis_admins] Re: November Meeting

  • From: "Swaim, Anthony" <Anthony.Swaim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:55:37 +0000

I will be there.

Anthony Swaim
770-534-1080 x263 Office
678-450-4019 Fax

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Donna Beam
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:32 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: November Meeting

I will be there. Donna

Sent from Donna's iPhone

On Nov 11, 2013, at 4:33 PM, "Willis, Priscilla"
<WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hello Everybody!!!!!

We have a meeting Thursday November 14, 2013. The meeting will begin at 10:00
am at Sticky Fingers.  We have a couple of very important topics to discuss so
I hope everyone can be there.

See You there!

Priscilla

and remedial action about viruses and other defects. If you received this email
in error, please immediately notify the Technology Department, Pike County
Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295. E-mail:
techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   ­­