[gsis_admins] Re: New Meeting Place???

  • From: Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:16:56 +0000

I will check to see if Cheddar's can accommodate us.

From: Jesse Peavy <jpeavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jpeavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday, April 20, 2015 at 4:01 PM
To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
Subject: [gsis_admins] New Meeting Place???

It looks like we are going to have to find a new meeting place in Macon...

Jesse Peavy
Technology Coordinator
Bleckley County Schools

and remedial action about viruses and other defects. If you received this email
in error, please immediately notify the Technology Department, Pike County
Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295. E-mail: