[gsis_admins] Re: New Meeting Place???

  • From: "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:05:12 +0000

Cheddar a is good.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 20, 2015, at 3:08 PM, Theresa Beckum

Glad someone saw this. Does anyone have an idea of where to meet?

From: Jesse Peavy <jpeavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jpeavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday, April 20, 2015 at 4:01 PM
To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gsis_admins] New Meeting Place???

It looks like we are going to have to find a new meeting place in Macon…

http://www.macon.com/2015/04/20/3704319_sticky-fingers-closes-macon-store.html?rh=1

Jesse Peavy
Technology Coordinator
Bleckley County Schools

and remedial action about viruses and other defects.

If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the Technology
Department, Pike County Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295.
E-mail: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx