[gsis_admins] Re: New Meeting Place???

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:56:48 -0400

Just let me know where to be and I'll be there!

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 4:23 PM, Flora Contreras <
flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have you read our other emails about Cheddars?

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx
wrote:

Is there an area where we can meet and hear each other talk?

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Carolyn Oliver <
COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anybody want to try Cheddars?

*From: *Jesse Peavy <jpeavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date: *Monday, April 20, 2015 at 4:01 PM
*To: *"gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Subject: *[gsis_admins] New Meeting Place???

It looks like we are going to have to find a new meeting place in Macon…

http://www.macon.com/2015/04/20/3704319_sticky-fingers-closes-macon-store.html?rh=1

Jesse Peavy

Technology Coordinator

Bleckley County Schools

--

Thank you,

Griffin-Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315
770-229-3708

intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.