[gsis_admins] Re: Meeting today

  • From: "Theresa Beckum" <tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 08:12:45 -0400

I am not able to attend. Ya'll can send me your mileage with the address
you want me to mail your check and I will send it to you.
Financial Report
Our current checking is the same as the last meeting. No credits or
Checking: $13,545.41
Money Market we received just a little bit in interest.
Money Market: $50,313.61

>>> "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/3/2013 7:38 AM >>>

Good Morning everyone!!!
Reminder meeting today in Macon at Sticky Finger 10:00. Just wondering
who will not be able to attend?
See you there!

This message is intended only for the specified recipients. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Pike County
Schools. The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments do not
contain a virus, worm, trojan, and/or malicious code when sent. This
message and its attachments could have been infected during
transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the
recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial
action about viruses and other defects. If you received this email in
error, please immediately notify the Technology Department, Pike County
Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295. E-mail:
techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   ­­