[gsis_admins] Re: Meeting reminder

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 10:27:48 -0400

Thanks. That was VERY helpful!

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What I did, not sure if it is the best way, after logging in I click the
‘menu’ symbol and select Sheets.