[gsis_admins] Re: Meeting Tomorrow

  • From: Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 08:41:25 -0400

The address to the BOE is:

25 Brooklyn Avenue
Forsyth, GA 31029

From North:

Take I-75 South to Exit 187.
Turn Right
Go to 3rd light, turn left.
Drive 1 mile.
BOE located on the right.

From South:

Take I-75 North to Exit 185.
Turn Left
Drive about 1 mile.
BOE located on the left.

Pardon our construction. We a building a Fine Arts Center. Parking is
available at that end of the building. That is our main entrance (you will
see a wheel chair ramp at the main entrance). We are meeting in the board
room. Diane Czarnowsky will direct you.

*Best Regards,*
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[image: photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>
*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 7:54 AM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

This is a reminder of our meeting tomorrow, September 29 at Monroe Co BOE.
Samantha, please send directions for those who have not been there yet.
Also, where is the best place for us to park and what room are we meeting
in?

Jesse, is the Insurance man coming to the meeting? We need to make a final
decision on this.

Is there anything any of you needed added to the agenda?