[gsis_admins] Re: Meeting

  • From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 03:34:18 +0000

Hope she feels better Flora.
From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on
behalf of Work <flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 10:26 PM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: Meeting

After spending about 5 hours at the ER w/my daughter today I'm going to have to
pass tomorrow so I can be close to home in case anything comes up. She is okay,
we are still undetermined as to what is causing her symptoms.

Please let me know if there are any action items I need to follow up on.  Also,
I'm happy with my current role on the public relation committee.

Sorry I have to miss.
flora