[gsis_admins] Re: Meeting?

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 13:33:21 -0500

Oh. Well...I'm off contract next week. Probably that isn't very helpful.
After that, I'm basically free until May.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen -  But if you must print, shred!

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx