[gsis_admins] Listserv issues

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 03:41:21 +0000

We are having issues with the listserv and I will have to recreate it manually
(as in typing in each address).  I'm asking you take 5, 10 mins at the most to
review the list of emails for your district.  I need to know who can or needs
to be removed or added.  Its important that I get this back as soon as
possible.  I have asked a few districts where I have a contact that I know to
review their list and get back to me.  If you know anyone in another district
willing to help us out, please let me know and I can send you their list or
give me their contact information and I will send it to them.

I will send your list separately.  Anna, you will not receive one since you
responded previously to my request.

Thanks,

Dee