[gsis_admins] Re: Last Minute Registrations

  • From: Flora Contreras <flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 08:57:45 -0500

I have a box I can bring.  The are plastic holders with 'clips'.  I think I
have about 50

​

Flora Contreras

Buford City School System <http://www.bufordcityschools.org/> – K-12; 4,100
Students

Student Information System Coordinator * Data Collections & Reporting
Coordinator

Varsity Assistant Soccer Coach * BHS Athletics Website Administrator
<http://www.bufordwolves.com/>

770-945-5035 x330

Building Community; Serving Students

Think before you print this e-mail! By not printing it, you preserve
precious natural resources; it is another step in growing GREEN. This
message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it is strictly prohibited.

JPEG image