[gsis_admins] Re: Last Minute Registrations

  • From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:58:21 +0000

Thanks for the info Theresa.

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Theresa Beckum
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 8:56 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: Last Minute Registrations

I just looked at the information I have from last year. It appears we had 2
deposits during the conference last year. One on 02/05/2014 for $5,570 and one
on 02/06/2014 for $5,865. We always have people pay at registration.

We went into the conference  on 02/04/2014 with a balance of $69,478.44. And it
looks like we started the 2013 conference with about $68,000.

We seem to be on track with previous years.