[gsis_admins] Re: Last Minute Registrations

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:18:05 -0500

I like the idea of separate lines for vendors & presenters. It would also
allow us to update them as to any changes or last minute instructions as
they come in.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen -  But if you must print, shred!

--
This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,