[gsis_admins] Re: LOL Weather changed again

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 09:31:37 -0500

I always assume there will be some rain. I'm rarely 'disappointed'. ;)

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen -  But if you must print, shred!

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 6:26 AM, Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>

> [image: Inline image 1]
> Maybe rain.  Maybe not.
> --
> Thank you,
> Denise Epperson
> Administrative Technology
> Griffin-Spalding County Schools
> P: 770-229-3710 x 315
> F: 770-229-3708

intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

PNG image