[gsis_admins] Re: Kindle Fire HD 16 gb

  • From: "Theresa Beckum" <tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 15:47:50 -0500

The tablet has been ordered.

>>> "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/2/2013 3:23 PM >>>

Yes that is it.

From:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denise
Epperson
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 3:21 PM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: Kindle Fire HD 16 gb

That sounds correct.

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin – Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  The average American online user spends 70 minutes a day
online.  Woohoo I’m above average!!!

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."

I was going to order it with our debit card. I am assuming it is the
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7-in) for 149.00, correct?

>>> Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx> 12/2/2013 3:10 PM >>>
Did anyone get this or do I need to order it?