[gsis_admins] Kathy Mull

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:45:43 -0400

Some of you may know Kathy Mull from being on the board, from the SLDS
board or being at some of the conferences across the state.  Based on a
Facebook post yesterday, her husband's cancer has come back and he in
receiving chemo.  Please keep them in your prayers.  If you have Facebook,
you may want to let her know you are thinking about her.

Her post:

Kathy Shepard Mull <https://www.facebook.com/kathy.s.mull?fref=nf>
Yesterday at 2:28pm
<https://www.facebook.com/kathy.s.mull/posts/10203259004933855> ·

I know many of you have been where I am right now. Sitting in the chemo
treatment lab watching the person you love get that bag of fluid. Hoping
with every drop that it gives me more time with him. Still have another
hour and a half to go. Please send up prayers for Steve.