[gsis_admins] Re: Insurance

  • From: "Jesse Peavy" <jpeavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 07:35:41 -0400

Good Morning,

We have not made a decision on the insurance; however, the current Phillie
Insurance policy does not meet the new requirements for the Savannah Trade
Center. See my previous email below:

jp

If we leave it the same (with Philadelphia), the price will be around $4000
with the added liability coverage required. If we separate the policies,
the estimated cost will be around $2500 for the D&O plus the Event Policy.

I think the current policy has a $1,000,000 liability limit and we are
required by the Trade Center to have $3,000,000. So our current policy, as
is, would see a significant increase. Donna.I think the current policy
price is slightly over $2000???

Also, Dan suggested he would be glad to either talk or meet with the entire
board.

We would have the same coverage but with two different policies.

jp