[gsis_admins] Re: Important information

  • From: "Theresa Beckum" <tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 15:48:44 -0500

Thank you, Denise. I thought we were taking the 5:00 ferry Sunday. I
would have been late.

>>> Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx> 2/6/2013 2:49 PM >>>

Just wanted to remind you of the very important stuff of the
conference.  FOOD!!!  We have reservations at 5 pm on Sunday the 10th at
Ruth’s Chris.  You will need to take the 4:40 ferry to make it on time.
We also have reservations for our board dinner at Moon River Brewing
Company at 6:30pm Monday night the 11th.  You must make the 6:10 ferry
or you will have to wait until 6:50 to make it across.  Attached is the
ferry schedule.

Griffin – Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  On average, we lose 11 oz of weight while we are asleep at
night.  I need a lot of sleep then.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."