[gsis_admins] Re: Heads up

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 12:25:50 -0400

You will book it.  We may do what we did last year and just write a check
for everyone’s room or just reimburse you at the end of the conference.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."