[gsis_admins] HOPE GPA's

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 08:45:27 -0400

I wanted to share some information with you regarding the HOPE GPA’s for
the underclassmen.  Under your STARS logon, you can go to the HOPE Progress
Reports and download the progress report for the 9th through 11th grades.
It will appear in your Inbox in approximately 30 minutes, if you want an
alternative to using the link to GaCollege411.

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."