[gsis_admins] Re: Gradebook

  • From: Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 15:33:02 +0000

We have had quite a few new people here.
Jamie Cassady was appointed Assistant Superintendent of Student Affairs

Keith Simmons was appointed Chief of Staff (new position here in Bibb)- he was
previously in Bibb

Dexter Martin - Principal of one of our HS

Eclan David - MS Principal

Jennifer Mellor (Yes, Phillip's wife) Director of Special Ed

New openings
Also, our Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources has resigned to accept a
Superintendent position in Birmingham.
Our Director of Research,Evaluations, Assesment and Accountability (REAA) has
resigned to move back home to Dougherty Co to be Director of Curriculum and
Instruction.