[gsis_admins] Re: GoIEP

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 13:01:16 -0500

We use it at Lamar and love it. They've worked a lot of the kinks out over
the last year.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen -  But if you must print, shred!

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 6:00 PM, Steve Phillips <sphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,