[gsis_admins] Re: GoIEP

  • From: "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:24:25 +0000

No go for us on GoIEP.

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denise Epperson
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 9:20 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: GoIEP

We are just using Infinite Campus.  I don’t see us going to GoIEP, especially
if it has to be entered twice.

Griffin – Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain