[gsis_admins] Re: Georgia Student Information Systems Users Conference - November Newsletter

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:18:29 -0500

Our DOE people are dropping like flies because some of them will be in
Washington for that conference.  Maybe we need to figure out how we can
avoid the conflict by having it a little later in the month of February, if
the conference center is available?

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  The average American online user spends 70 minutes a day
online.  Woohoo I’m above average!!!*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."