[gsis_admins] Re: Ga Student Finance

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 13:27:57 -0500

Please have the sponsors and people who will be presenting to register, we
need to go ahead and get this information in so we know where we need more
work on.  Thanks for your hard work.

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."