[gsis_admins] GSIS Website and Registration

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna S" <anna.tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 20:15:56 +0000

All,

The latest SIS Vendor map has been uploaded to the website,
www.gsisusers.org.<http://www.gsisusers.org.>  I also edited the Vendor
Information page to include a link to the registration site. I edited the
registration site for vendors to allow them to request to present one topic and
to order additional tables.

Please review the changes and let me know if there are any issues. Also, please
visit the registration site, if you have not already done so, and register for
the conference. I need for someone to review the hotel information and make
sure it is correct. I am not sure if we decided to arrive Tuesday night or not,
so we need to work that out before making our reservations.

Also, attached is a copy of some session proposals that have already been
entered. The person in charge of scheduling needs to review the information and
give me input as to whether these people should have their registration fee
changed to free.

Thanks,

Anna Tarleton
Database Administrator