[gsis_admins] Re: GSIS Board

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 08:01:57 -0500

Ill be here if you'll have me!

Kathy Davies

> On Feb 5, 2015, at 9:57 PM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please let me know if you plan on staying on the Board. If you are planning
> on leaving the Board after the conference please let me know immediately so
> we have time to collect new applications.
> Also, if you are interested in serving as President Elect please see me by
> 11:00 am Friday.
> Thanks,
> Theresa

intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.