[gsis_admins] Re: GSIS Board

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 11:03:10 +0000

Sent using OWA for iPad
From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on
behalf of Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2015 9:57:02 PM
To: GSIS Board
Subject: [gsis_admins] GSIS Board

Please let me know if you plan on staying on the Board. If you are planning on
leaving the Board after the conference please let me know immediately so we
have time to collect new applications.

Also, if you are interested in serving as President Elect please see me by
11:00 am Friday.

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended