[gsis_admins] Re: GSIS 2016 Conference Question

  • From: GSIS User Group <gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 18:30:43 -0400

Kim,

I am sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. Unfortunately, we cannot
start registration until 1pm. We cannot get into the conference center until 9
that morning, and it takes us a while to pack over 400 bags and setup all the
rooms. I am sorry if this affects your travel. I hope you will still be able to
join us.

Thanks,
Anna

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 6, 2015, at 12:45 PM, Tarleton, Anna <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Our next meeting is the Thursday night during the DOE Data Collections
Conference in Athens. Hopefully, we will be able discuss the overall
Conference Schedule and consider starting before lunch. If we are able to set
the Conference Schedule at that time, I will post it on our website.

Anna

From: Kim Heim <heim.kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: July 6, 2015 at 9:25:46 AM EDT
To: "gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx" <gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx>

What time on 2/3/16 does the check-in for the conference start? What time
does the first session start?

There are some new rules about travel, and I need to see if I qualify to come
the day before or the day of.

Thank you,

Kim

Kim W. Heim
Marion County BOE
P.O. Box 391
1697 Pineville Road
Buena Vista, GA 31803
Phone: 229.649.2234
Fax: 229.649.7423

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended
Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended