[gsis_admins] Re: GSIS 2016 Conference Question

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kim Heim <heim.kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 16:45:22 +0000

Our next meeting is the Thursday night during the DOE Data Collections
Conference in Athens. Hopefully, we will be able discuss the overall Conference
Schedule and consider starting before lunch. If we are able to set the
Conference Schedule at that time, I will post it on our website.

Anna

From: Kim Heim <heim.kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:heim.kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: July 6, 2015 at 9:25:46 AM EDT
To: "gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx>>
What time on 2/3/16 does the check-in for the conference start? What time does
the first session start?

There are some new rules about travel, and I need to see if I qualify to come
the day before or the day of.

Thank you,

Kim

Kim W. Heim
Marion County BOE
P.O. Box 391
1697 Pineville Road
Buena Vista, GA 31803
Phone: 229.649.2234
Fax: 229.649.7423

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended
Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended