[gsis_admins] GSIS 2016 Conference Question

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "heim.kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <heim.kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:39:13 +0000

Although we haven’t yet finalized the sessions times, we typically start
registration at 1:00 PM and the first session starts at 2:00 PM. We have
discussed a few minor changes to our start time, so if you find that you do not
qualify for staying the night before email us at
gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx> and let us know. We
know that there have been changes to state travel regulations, and we will be
discussing this at our next meeting in August.

Anna Tarleton
GSIS Registrar
PO Box 3243
McDonough, GA 30253

From: Kim Heim <heim.kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:heim.kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: July 6, 2015 at 9:25:46 AM EDT
To: "gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx>"
Subject: GSIS 2016 Conference Question
What time on 2/3/16 does the check-in for the conference start? What time does
the first session start?

There are some new rules about travel, and I need to see if I qualify to come
the day before or the day of.

Thank you,

Kim W. Heim
Marion County BOE
P.O. Box 391
1697 Pineville Road
Buena Vista, GA 31803
Phone: 229.649.2234
Fax: 229.649.7423

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended