[gsis_admins] Fwd: RE: Document Retention

  • From: "Carolyn Oliver" <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 07:20:23 -0500

Mr. Rollo will be unable to attend GSIS this year.  Let's make sure we keep his
contact information and invite him back next year.

Carolyn

>>> "Rollo, Douglas" <drollo@xxxxxxxxxx> 1/28/2013 7:14 AM >>>

Carolyn,

I would love to speak at the GSIS Users conference in Savannah, however the
date is a conflict for me.  I wish you all the best with your conference and if
/when you are planning the next one I would love to be a part of it.  Please
keep in touch and let me know how the conference went.

Thanks

Doug Rollo
State Records Manager
Office of Secretary of State
Records & information Management  Division
Phone:  404-756-4860
Direct Line:  404-756-4866
FAX:  404-756-4874