[gsis_admins] Re: Fwd: New State Legislation for Georgia

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 10:23:06 -0400

I sent it to Josh also. I consider this would be an expense for the
district to pay since we are going for work purposes. We may want to let
our attendee know because most of the Atlanta news stations are not
mentioning it. All they are stating about bill 170 is the gas tax.

Dee

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 7:59 AM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am checking with our district to see if they will pick up the charge
or if the employee will have to pay it. Do any of you know what your
districts are doing?

From: *Laurie Humphries* <lhumphries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:05 PM
Subject: New State Legislation for Georgia
To: Laurie Humphries <lhumphries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Good Afternoon,

You are receiving the attached information because you are currently or
have done business with the Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District.
Because we value you as a client and guest, we wanted to inform you of a
new State of Georgia House Bill that passed, effective July 1, 2015.
This new house bill is intended to provide additional revenue necessary
for funding transportation purposes in the State of Georgia and will apply
to anyone requiring overnight lodging in the state.

If you have questions or require additional information, please visit
www.ACCG.org Association of County Commissioners of Georgia.

Thank you,

Laurie

*laurie humphries | sales manager | holiday inn historic district*

520 west bryan street | savannah, georgia 31401 | vhghotels.com
<http://www.vhghotels.com/>

912.790.1000 t. | 912.721.1270 f. | *lhumphries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<lhumphries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>*

*[image: cid:image007.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590]* <http://www.vhghotels.com/>
[image: cid:image008.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590]
<http://www.facebook.com/vhghotels> [image:
cid:image009.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590]
<https://plus.google.com/102739431663026636015/about?gl=us&hl=en> [image:
cid:image010.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vision-hospitality-group-inc.> [image:
cid:image011.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590] <http://www.twitter.com/vhghotels>

*[image: cid:image021.jpg@01CF4A5B.DE10B530]…….vision is the art of
seeing the invisible.*

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Please consider the environment before you print this message.

--

Thank you,

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology