[gsis_admins] Re: Fwd: New State Legislation for Georgia

  • From: Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 11:59:44 +0000

I am checking with our district to see if they will pick up the charge or if
the employee will have to pay it. Do any of you know what your districts are
doing?

From: Laurie Humphries
<lhumphries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lhumphries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:05 PM
Subject: New State Legislation for Georgia
To: Laurie Humphries <lhumphries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lhumphries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Good Afternoon,

You are receiving the attached information because you are currently or have
done business with the Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District. Because we
value you as a client and guest, we wanted to inform you of a new State of
Georgia House Bill that passed, effective July 1, 2015. This new house bill
is intended to provide additional revenue necessary for funding transportation
purposes in the State of Georgia and will apply to anyone requiring overnight
lodging in the state.

If you have questions or require additional information, please visit
www.ACCG.org<http://www.ACCG.org> Association of County Commissioners of
Georgia.

Thank you,
Laurie

laurie humphries | sales manager | holiday inn historic district
520 west bryan street | savannah, georgia 31401 |
vhghotels.com<http://www.vhghotels.com/>
912.790.1000<tel:912.790.1000> t. | 912.721.1270<tel:912.721.1270> f. |
lhumphries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lhumphries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[cid:image007.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590]<http://www.vhghotels.com/>
[cid:image008.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590] <http://www.facebook.com/vhghotels>
[cid:image009.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590]
<https://plus.google.com/102739431663026636015/about?gl=us&hl=en>
[cid:image010.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vision-hospitality-group-inc.>
[cid:image011.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590] <http://www.twitter.com/vhghotels>
[cid:image021.jpg@01CF4A5B.DE10B530] …….vision is the art of seeing the
invisible.

in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message
and any attachments from your system.

Please consider the environment before you print this message.

--

Thank you,
Denise Epperson

PNG image