[gsis_admins] Fwd: NEW E-MAIL - New Year!!

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 18:07:49 -0500

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laurie Humphries <lhumphries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Subject: NEW E-MAIL - New Year!!
To: Laurie Humphries <lhumphries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "LaurieH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<LaurieH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Good Afternoon!

We hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year’s Eve and gearing up for a
great 2016! Here at the *Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District*, we are
excited for a new year and to share with you our new information!

Effective immediately, our email addresses have been updated to the
following:

Leslie Dean – leslied@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Director of Sales

Laurie Humphries – Laurieh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Senior Sales Manager

Arianna Lovett - HSGSalescoord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sales Coordinator

Please share our new contact information with those necessary and update
any records that you may have for us.

We can always be reached directly at 912.790.1000 and press #2 at the
beginning.

*We wish you a happy, healthy and successful 2016!!*

Warm Regards,

Laurie

*laurie humphries | senior sales manager | holiday inn savannah historic
district*

520 west bryan street | savannah, georgia 31401 | vhghotels.com
<http://www.vhghotels.com/>

912.790.1000 t. | 912.721.1270 f.

***PLEASE NOTE MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:* LaurieH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx***

*[image: cid:image007.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590]*
<http://www.vhghotels.com/> [image:
cid:image008.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590] <http://www.facebook.com/vhghotels> [image:
cid:image009.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590]
<https://plus.google.com/102739431663026636015/about?gl=us&hl=en> [image:
cid:image010.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vision-hospitality-group-inc.> [image:
cid:image011.png@01CF4A71.23AEC590] <http://www.twitter.com/vhghotels>

*[image: cid:image021.jpg@01CF4A5B.DE10B530]…….vision is the art of
seeing the invisible.*

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Please consider the environment before you print this message.

--

Thank you,

Griffin-Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 10315