[gsis_admins] Re: Fwd: GSIS are so PROUD of YOU

  • From: Carolyn Oliver <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:10:58 +0000

She did. I saw it yesterday.

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Flora Contreras
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 11:09 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: Fwd: GSIS are so PROUD of YOU

Can you check if Christy Prosser from Jones County registered to present the
photo classes, Priscilla and I asked her to do?

Thanks,
flora

Flora Contreras

Buford City School System<http://www.bufordcityschools.org/> – K-12; 4,300
Students

Student Information System Coordinator * Data Collections & Reporting
Coordinator

BHS Athletics Website Administrator<http://www.bufordwolves.com/>

770-945-5035 x330

Building Community; Serving Students

Think before you print this e-mail! By not printing it, you preserve precious
natural resources; it is another step in growing GREEN. This message, including
any attachments, may contain confidential information intended for a specific
individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it is strictly prohibited.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 10:17 AM, Tarleton, Anna
<Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I changed updated her registration to free and sent her an updated invoice. In
case any of you are questioned regarding this, everyone has to register either
as an Attendee or Vendor. They can then contact one of us and we will go into
RegOnline and change their status to Presenter and free. This gives us an
opportunity to accept their presentation, and will help us make sure anyone not
offering two sessions pays the registration fee.

Also, I am not sure if I told you, but my Assessment Director is also going to
present. Her sessions will be on using SLDS from a district perspective. The
state offers many sessions on how it works, but she will be offering some
practical tips on using it to fulfill data requests.

Thanks,

Anna

From: "Steele, Chanda" <steelec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:steelec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: September 17, 2015 at 8:52:06 AM EDT
To: 'Denise Epperson'
<denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>>
Subject: RE: GSIS are so PROUD of YOU
Thank you for allowing me to present. I registered yesterday and did check
that I would present again this year. Please let me know if I need to do
anything else. See you soon.

Thanks!

Chanda Steele