[gsis_admins] Re: Fwd: GSIS REGISTRATION

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:58:25 +0000

I know the default is credit card, but she should be able to change the payment
type to check. Can you ask her if she was able to change it?

From: Diane Lewis <dlewis@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dlewis@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 9:41 AM
To: Debra Flanders

Hey lady!
I went on the GSIS site to register for the conference and it won't let me
without a credit card to charge it to now. We always have our district mail a
check and they won't do a credit card.
So what's the deal? We won't be registered now until they receive the check?

Diane C. Lewis

Valdosta Board of Education

Student Information System Coordinator

Valdosta City Schools

P. O. Box 5407

Valdosta, GA 31603-5407

229.671.6069 phone

229.241.2716 fax

*** This Email was sent by a staff member in Valdosta City Schools.

Debra S. Flanders
System Information Coordinator
Emanuel County Schools
Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended

PNG image