[gsis_admins] Re: Fwd: GSIS Meeting

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 13:42:35 -0500

I would rather do Ann's if that won't break any hearts.

Kathy Davies
Student Info Mgr
Lamar County Schools

Sent from Mobile Device

On Nov 13, 2015, at 8:31 AM, Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have attached a copy of the menu for Grits Cafe. It is located on the
square. That morning, I will call in the order around 10:30 for a 12:00 pick
up time. I will just need to have correct change.

I highly recommend the Grilled Chicken Panini and the Classic Club. They are
my favorite sandwiches on their menu. But, I will say, I have never heard
anyone complain about any of the items on their menu.

Ann's Deli is also located on the square. They offer "typical" deli style
sandwiches. I don't have a menu for them yet. If anyone would rather
explore the options at Ann's, I will be happy to get one that we can review
that morning.

Best Regards,
Samantha Mimbs Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools

Phone: 478-994-2031
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose
the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 8:21 AM, Willis, Priscilla <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I would love to order lunch and stay for the meeting.

Thank You,

Priscilla

From: Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 12, 2015 at 4:23:53 PM EST
To: "Tarleton, Anna" <gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: GSIS Meeting

HI!

So, we are supposed to have a PowerSchool State Reporting conference call at
1:00 pm the day of the board meeting. Do the PowerSchool districts
attending the board meeting want to stick around for the conference call?

Best Regards,

Samantha Mimbs Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools

Phone: 478-994-2031

Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us

Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose
the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

This message is intended only for the specified recipients. If you are not
distributing, or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. This communication represents the
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Pike County
Schools. The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments do not
contain a virus, worm, trojan, and/or malicious code when sent. This message
and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading
the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects. If you received this email in error, please immediately
notify the Technology Department, Pike County Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South,
Zebulon, GA 30295. E-mail: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ­­

<Grits Lunch.pdf>

--
This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,