[gsis_admins] Re: Fwd: GSIS Meeting

  • From: Debra Flanders <dsflanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:28:50 -0500

great, thanks

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Samantha Mimbs <
samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

25 Brooklyn Avenue
Forsyth, GA

We are right across from Tractor Supply. Sometimes, GPS will send people
to our Education Center. We are not in that building. The building we are
in has the big white columns.

*Best Regards,*
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[image: photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>
*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Debra Flanders <
dsflanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Samantha, can you give me the address again for my travel

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 9:34 AM, Samantha Mimbs <
samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

NOOOOOO...I can order lunch for all who want to stay and eat lunch...

I just knew that the PowerSchool call was right after lunch...so I
wanted to extend an invitation to the PS users to hang out to participate
in the call if needed...

*Best Regards,*
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[image: photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>
*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 9:32 AM, Carolyn Oliver <
COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I thought this was just for the Power School people to stay for the
conference call.

*From:* Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date:* November 12, 2015 at 4:23:53 PM EST
*To:* "Tarleton, Anna" <gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx>
*Subject:* *GSIS Meeting*

HI!

So, we are supposed to have a PowerSchool State Reporting conference
call at 1:00 pm the day of the board meeting. Do the PowerSchool districts
attending the board meeting want to stick around for the conference call?

--
Thanks,

Debra

Debra S. Flanders