[gsis_admins] Fwd: GSIS Conference Program and Breakout Sessions

  • From: Flora Contreras <flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GA PowerSchool User Group <gapsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 10:15:17 -0500

If you already registered for #GSIS2015, you should have received this
email from Carolyn.

However, I did want to share it with the rest of our PS peeps since there
is still time to register!  Visit the GSIS website
<http://www.gsisusers.org/> for more info if you want to join the fun!

Can't wait to see you in 12 days!