[gsis_admins] Fwd: FW: GSIS

  • From: "Carolyn Oliver" <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 11:34:44 -0500

Here is my response.

>>> Carolyn Oliver 2/8/2013 11:27 AM >>>
Ms. Nichols,
In order to attend any sessions or visit with our vendors, you must be
registered as an attendee.  Please visit our website at
www.gsisusers.org and click on the conference registration link on the
We look forward to seeing you in Savannah!
Carolyn Oliver
Coordinator, Central Registration
and Student Information
Paulding County School District
522 Hardee Street
Dallas, GA  30132
(770) 443-8003 x 10223
(770) 505-3623 FAX
President, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS) Users Group